Saturday, April 30, 2005

1st and 2nd Results

We have three teams playing at the 1st and 2nd grade level.

Orange (coed, which means boys) - I saw most of their first game, where the beat...somebody. I forget who. But Zac Paar scored twice, Derrick Harvel, Noah Fuller, and Aaron Arreola added goals and the good guys won 5-2. Steven Wells took a ball the in mug...hope you're OK, Steven! After 8 hours at the tournament I decided not to stay for their 6:15 PM game, but I am sure they won. Watch these kids and see the undefeated A-J High School soccer team of 2015.

Blue - These guys are a fun team to watch! Our guys took it on the chin from the semi-professionals from Farmington 1-4. I mean, come on...matching jackets for the PARENTS? They came back to tie Saline County, 1-1. I'll get back to you on the goal scorers.

Girls - Played great and beat Jackson in the first game, 4-2. Samantha Schott scored twice; so did Madison Calhoun. In the second game, CAYSA beat our girls 1-4; Ms. Schott scored again.
If another girls team beats CAYSA I will push a peanut with my nose from Marion to Anna.

No comments: